The wonderful world of Marimekko

Um, you may not have noticed, but I have a thing for desktop wallpaper. I also have a thing for fabric designers, particularly of the Nordic and Scandinavian variety. (Is it in my blood? My mom's side of the family is Norwegian. The only time I ever give it a thought is when we eat lefse at Christmas time. But maybe my genes predispose me to love Scandinavian design? Beats me.) Anyhow, while poking around Marimekko's site, I came across some downloadable free desktop wallpapers and some ecards. Reading about their designers' individual creative processes was also really interesting. If you're a creative type, maybe you'll be interested, too.
You have read this article desktops / downloads with the title The wonderful world of Marimekko. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2008/07/the-wonderful-world-of-marimekko.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The wonderful world of Marimekko"

Post a Comment