Caution: image may be disturbing to some viewers

This happened just seconds ago. There I was, innocently making teapots in Illustrator, minding my own business, when a giant fly landed on my monitor right in front of my face. My first thought was to squash it, but I didn't want guts on my monitor. My second thought was how funny this looked, and since my camera was right next to me, I took his picture. Just a little window for you into the life of a designer. I will probably delete this post soon because it is disgusting.

Okay, maybe I won't, since I see it was a big conversation starter. Who knew?
You have read this article with the title Caution: image may be disturbing to some viewers. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2008/07/caution-image-may-be-disturbing-to-some.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Caution: image may be disturbing to some viewers"

Post a Comment