Iron-on vinyl coasters, part 2

I bought this lemon paper ages ago because it matches our crazy fake lemon branches (see picture here). I guess I should say "faux" instead of "fake" to make stuff sound fancier. Anyhow, I bought it and then I couldn't think of anything to do with it until now: clearly the answer is more vinyl. I ironed it onto the paper, which worked great. (Except for the piece I ironed too long and the paper turned brown. Oops.) After vinylizing the paper, I stuck self-adhesive cork on the back and cut out squares.
You have read this article coasters / paper with the title Iron-on vinyl coasters, part 2. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2008/05/iron-on-vinyl-coasters-part-2.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Iron-on vinyl coasters, part 2"

Post a Comment