Quiz: What color are you?

Take this quiz to find out "what color" you are. Apparently I am blue. No, not sad. The results said, "You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive."

That sort of fits. I'm not sure I'm that philosophical, though; I tend toward the practical. But I do like talking about spiritual stuff. And it's funny that I ended up "intuitive" here, since I was not so intuitive here. Hmm. I'm curious to know if anyone's color result turned out to be their favorite color. Mine's not.
You have read this article quizzes / time-wasters with the title Quiz: What color are you?. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2007/05/quiz-what-color-are-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Quiz: What color are you?"

Post a Comment