Maybe you need a shiitake mushroom log

This has nothing to do with art or design, but I have to tell you. A week and a half ago, a box arrived. It contained a log. Yes. My mom decided we would enjoy growing our own mushrooms, so she ordered us a mushroom log. We're in a second floor condo, so obviously there's no garden, but we like to make the most of our back landing and try to grow interesting things. This one takes the cake. I'm very excited. Seriously! And look! The log came with no mushrooms, and now it has two! I think more are coming. If you feel you can't live without one (and I'm sure that's just about everybody), get your own log here.
You have read this article random with the title Maybe you need a shiitake mushroom log. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2007/05/maybe-you-need-shiitake-mushroom-log.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Maybe you need a shiitake mushroom log"

Post a Comment