Conclusion of the mushroom epic

For those on the edge of your seats following the progress of our mushrooms, here's the final installment. Last weekend they turned into four of these pizzas, with brie, tomatoes, green onion, and garlic butter drizzled over them. Yum. I used this recipe (scroll down to Shiitake and Brie Pizzas), which is from another mushroom log retailer. I think it took about 7-10 days from start to finish to grow these. Now our log is resting before its next crop.

(Side note: I found this set of dinner plates and little matching salad plates under an inch of dust in a second-hand store down the street. They were stacked on the floor. I'm so glad I bothered to bend over and swipe a finger along the edge. I like this pattern.)
You have read this article random / recipes with the title Conclusion of the mushroom epic. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2007/05/conclusion-of-mushroom-epic.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Conclusion of the mushroom epic"

Post a Comment