I finally joined Pinterest

Since last year I've been receiving invitations to join Pinterest. I've dragged my feet until now, since I was afraid Pinterest would become the ultimate time-waster. There's already Facebook, Twitter, updating this blog, responding to comments and fielding emails... stuffed into the cracks between running my graphic design business full time.

And given Pinterest's home page, I expected I'd be getting a steady stream of manicured fingernails and Ryan Gosling photos. Though lovely, I don't need to see more than one.

But after a conversation with friends I took the plunge and joined. And hey, it turns out you can follow people with similar interests. Goodbye fingernails, hello mid-century furniture! This could get terribly inspiring.

You can find me on Pinterest right here.
You have read this article random with the title I finally joined Pinterest. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2012/06/i-finally-joined-pinterest.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I finally joined Pinterest"

Post a Comment