Free sewing tutorial: Geek Chic iPad Case

Hello, everybody! I'm back from my travels. I hope last week's orange round-up didn't scald the retinas of those who prefer other hues. I've got a freebie for you today, and you can make it in any color you like (though I do recommend orange).

The Geek Chic iPad Case is a sewing project from Lisa Lam's book A Bag for All Reasons. You might know Lisa from her site U-handbag.com. Since I have a bag addiction, this book with 12 different sewing patterns makes me super happy. They're modern, clean, and make smart use of hardware. I've seen tons of bag and purse patterns that combine appliques, ruffles, and patchwork in a crazy mess. Cool if you like that sort of thing, but I prefer simplicity. Let the fabric be the star, I say! So I'm a fan of Lisa's lovely patterns. Want to try out a free project from her book?

Download the Geek Chic iPad Case tutorial here.
Download the flap template here.

If you dig it, you can purchase the whole book here. Happy sewing!

(Photos from A Bag for All Reasons.)
You have read this article books / downloads / sewing / tutorials with the title Free sewing tutorial: Geek Chic iPad Case. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2012/06/free-sewing-tutorial-geek-chic-ipad-case.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Free sewing tutorial: Geek Chic iPad Case"

Post a Comment