Ribbon designs in action

Months ago Bella Bark and Meow commissioned some ribbon designs for use on their exclusive line of pet collars and matching leashes. The other day I took a peek at their website to see if they'd been manufactured and turned into finished products, and voilĂ !
My only question is whether or not I can buy this fellow. Look at that face.

When I contacted the company owner for permission to show these images, she agreed and added that if you mention my name, you can get 15% off your order. Sweet! Enter the code JJONES at checkout between now and Nov. 16th to get the deal.
You have read this article design work / shop with the title Ribbon designs in action. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2011/11/ribbon-designs-in-action.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ribbon designs in action"

Post a Comment