Oxfam's cool ad campaign

While driving around other day, I noticed Oxfam America's new ad campaign on Chicago bus shelters. I'm not sure if it was purely the design that caught my eye, or the fact that I'm reading a book about poverty so it was already on my mind. But aren't these ads pretty great? I've been wondering if I should have been a doctor or a teacher or a well-digger, but maybe designers can make an impact, too. I tried a Google search to find out who the illustrator and copywriter were, but no luck. Update: Jessica Hische was the illustrator, of course! Thanks, commenters.

To buy someone a toilet, a sheep, a song, or a pile of $%@# (watch the video!), head to Oxfam.
You have read this article help out with the title Oxfam's cool ad campaign. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2011/11/oxfam-cool-ad-campaign.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Oxfam's cool ad campaign"

Post a Comment