Free needlepoint pattern from Felicity Hall

While poking around The Making Spot blog recently, I ended up at Felicity Hall's website. She's based in the UK and designs contemporary needlepoint kits. I'll admit that I'm way too impatient for embroidery, and the only needlepoint I've admired is a pillow or two from Jonathan Adler. But check out Felicity's letters and numbers! Reminds me of Jessica Hisch's Daily Drop Cap project, only in wool. Pretty cool.

You can download a complimentary chart to make the word "love" here.

Or purchase charts for individual numbers and letters. Make a pillow with your friend's wedding date, spell out some words to hang on the wall, or stitch your initials.
You have read this article downloads with the title Free needlepoint pattern from Felicity Hall. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2011/11/free-needlepoint-pattern-from-felicity.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Free needlepoint pattern from Felicity Hall"

Post a Comment