Quiz: What's your signature?

As you know, I think quizzes are super entertaining—especially the ones based on pictures. So when I saw the Ethan Allen "What's Your Signature" test mentioned on Young House Love, I was compelled to take it. I hoped to fare a little better than the Youngsters, who got some funny results.

My signature was diagnosed as Elegance, "a seamless composition of quintessentially classic design elements... a cosmopolitan mix of ornate and clean woods paired with chic, enduring fabrics." Not a perfect fit, but what killed me were the room inspirations I was offered. Ethan Allen suggested I'd like this:

It made me laugh. I hate everything about it. Well, actually the window in the room is nice, if you remove the curtains, the artwork, the wallpaper, all the furniture, the rug, and the chandelier. But to each his own.

What my living room actually looks like:

See a couple more pictures in this post. Maybe I should add some paisley for increased Elegance. Give the quiz a shot and see if you do any better!
You have read this article quizzes / time-wasters with the title Quiz: What's your signature?. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2011/08/quiz-what-your-signature.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Quiz: What's your signature?"

Post a Comment