My fabrics go to a wedding

Something delightful came in the mail recently: a photo book from Renee Landry Style, a North Carolina floral and event design company. Renee used three of my fabrics in a delicious, orange-themed wedding for a client. Check out these photos from Allison Pickard's nuptials:




Allison designs commercials for Target and other companies, and though I haven't met her, I can tell she's lots of fun. See more inspiring photos from her wedding right here. And let me give a shout out to Mary Basnight, the photographer and designer of the photo book. Great work, ladies!
You have read this article design work with the title My fabrics go to a wedding. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-fabrics-go-to-wedding.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "My fabrics go to a wedding"