Asterisk heart garland template

Who says Valentine's Day has to be pink? I vote for orange.

To make your own Valentine garland, download the heart template PDF right here. You can print it on a sheet of cardstock* and cut out the inner shapes with a craft knife. I cheated and cut these directly from Adobe Illustrator using my Silhouette cutter, which took just a couple minutes.

*This template only works with orange** paper. If you use another color, your project will fail.

**I am kidding, of course. As soon as I typed that, I realized from past experience that I would get a handful of emails from concerned crafters wondering if this is actually true. It's not.
You have read this article downloads / paper / valentine's day with the title Asterisk heart garland template. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2011/01/asterisk-heart-garland-template.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Asterisk heart garland template"

Post a Comment