Fun graphic mugs

Awhile back I jumped on a deal that Groupon was offering for Zazzle.com: pay $25 for $50 of credit toward any customized items at Zazzle. And it seemed imperative that I spend this on mugs. Because I like mugs. So I dusted off some designs I'd made ages ago and uploaded them to the site. I was concerned that the big white border Zazzle leaves around the print area might look goofy if I chose a rectangular design, so I kept these flower and city shapes on a white background. The cups arrived last week. Happiness!

I couldn't decide on a color for the city scene, so I did two: girly pink and allover orange.

You have read this article design work with the title Fun graphic mugs. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2011/01/fun-graphic-mugs.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fun graphic mugs"

Post a Comment