My favorite graphic design galleries

The following sites are handy references and provide entertainment if you like looking at nice design. If you don't like looking at nice design and would rather see a gallery of Photoshop disasters, click here. (Be warned that some of the entries are rather risqué, so don't look if you are under 18. Of course, by saying that, I might as well put a giant flashing CLICK ME sign on the link.) But back to the good sites:

Logos: LogoPond
Business cards: Creattica
Letterhead: Letterhead Love
Websites: Site Inspire and The Best Designs
Packaging: The Dieline and Lovely Package
Invitations and cards: Oh So Beautiful Paper and Paper Crave
You have read this article graphic design / resources with the title My favorite graphic design galleries. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-favorite-graphic-design-galleries.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My favorite graphic design galleries"

Post a Comment