How to run a freelance business

You might have seen this book floating around the internet lately: Creative, Inc. by Meg Mateo Ilasco and Joy Deangdeelert Cho. If you're thinking of freelancing in a creative field, I highly recommend it. When I transitioned a couple years ago from working full time at a design firm to working for myself, I read through several books on this topic. Most of them left me slightly panicky and overwhelmed with complex legal terms and business forms; not to mention many of the books were outdated. But this little volume offers clear, accessible advice and steps to follow. It's realistic: yes, you'll need thicker skin to deal with rejection. Yes, you'll put in lots of hours for what feels like little return (at first). But it's also inspiring. The interviews with successful freelancers are fascinating, and the useful information from Meg and Joy provides a road map to get you where you need to go. I wish I'd had this book earlier!
You have read this article books with the title How to run a freelance business. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2010/09/how-to-run-freelance-business.html. Thanks!

No comment for "How to run a freelance business"

Post a Comment