Russell + Hazel for Target

Allow me to show you something orange and fun that followed me home from Target last week. Russell + Hazel has a collection of super cute office supplies available under their KIT brand for Target right now. Mix-and-match binders, filler paper, folders, plastic sleeves, sticky notes... how could we resist this little orange binder?

P.S. After writing this, I now realize how similar this photo is to the one in the previous post. Please don't worry. I'm not going to take pictures of every single orange thing in my house and show them one by one.
You have read this article favorite things with the title Russell + Hazel for Target. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2010/05/russell-hazel-for-target.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Russell + Hazel for Target"

Post a Comment