Chicago photographer Simply Jessie came over and shot me

With her camera, not a gun. Jessie Stevens of Simply Jessie Photography is beginning a new series on her blog: mini interviews with local small business owners. You can read my interview full of profound thoughts and great wisdom; see part one and part two.

People, I really don't like having my picture taken. I tend to become paralyzed with fright and can't figure out what in the world to do with my hands or my teeth or my chin or my eyelids. Somehow Jessie made me forget about all that, which is a complete miracle. (I recommend rolling around in a pile of fabric and feigning sleep as one way to help get past it.) We laughed a lot. Jessie provided exactly the right amount of direction; she's a pro. If you want gorgeous photos but hate getting your picture taken, she's your photographer. And for a limited time, she's offering a discount on photo sessions.

Get 20% off until May 14
Fill out the contact form on Simply Jessie's site. Mention "How About Orange" in your comments to get 20% off a full family portrait or 15% off an entire wedding package. But you must book by Friday, May 14th!
You have read this article random with the title Chicago photographer Simply Jessie came over and shot me. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2010/05/chicago-photographer-simply-jessie-came.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Chicago photographer Simply Jessie came over and shot me"

Post a Comment