Pillow sewing spree

On Friday some friends and I took The Needle Shop's Sewing 101 class together. It's fantastic. People who have never seen a sewing machine in real life march proudly out of class four hours later brandishing a pillow with a zippered cover. I had put zippers in pillows before, but never correctly so I always hoped nobody would look under there. Now I'm a kung fu zipper master. This is the pillow I made in class with Kokka camera fabric.

And then I went home and re-covered every pillow in our living room. The solid orange and the orange with bird print are from IKEA (purchased early April, but it looks like they still carry it) and the brown and black geometric print was a clearance table runner, also from IKEA. The fuzzy chocolate brown stuff is from the fabric store up the street. All I know about that is that fuzz went everywhere when I made those two, including into my coffee.

You have read this article home / sewing with the title Pillow sewing spree. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2010/05/pillow-sewing-spree.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pillow sewing spree"

Post a Comment