New ribbon designs

I just got samples of the latest ribbon I designed for J Caroline Designs. She commissioned me to do tennis and golf ribbon. So I made her houses instead. Ha! Take that, Caroline.

I did also make the requested sports ribbon. But really? Do people wrap the handles of their tennis racquets with this stuff? How could it possibly be used? I'll keep my eye out for it at Wimbledon. Or maybe Tiger Woods could trim his shirts with the golf version, and the press would be so bewildered that they'd finally start writing articles about him on a new topic.

And what to do with houses... maybe wrap a cute housewarming present with it. Yes.

To purchase some, you could either buy it by the yard here at Fat Quarter Shop, or get 25-yard rolls (a super deal) for reselling or for trimming lots of shirts for Tiger right here at J Caroline Creative. More designs coming soon!
You have read this article design work with the title New ribbon designs. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2010/05/new-ribbon-designs.html. Thanks!

No comment for "New ribbon designs"

Post a Comment