Quiz: Choose a career using your favorite colors

Okay, this is uncanny. Take this color test, and it will tell you what career you're suited for. My result: "You're a CREATOR." Among the suggested career occupations: Web Designer, Creative Director, Fine or Commercial Artist. How can it be? Get out of my head! A note: I couldn't get the quiz to give me the results in Safari, but Firefox worked. And you can click right past the screen asking you to fill out an informational form. Okay, now you try it and tell me if it works.
You have read this article quizzes / time-wasters with the title Quiz: Choose a career using your favorite colors. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2010/03/quiz-choose-career-using-your-favorite.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Quiz: Choose a career using your favorite colors"

Post a Comment