A new way to search Etsy

Good news for impatient people like me. PicClick.com has released its Etsy browser, where you can search for items and see bazillions of results all at once. Instant gratification! Use the slider to set the size of images you want to see, and the number of results will fill your browser window. Let's say I'm shopping for, oh, orange housewares. Searching on Etsy shows me 33 results per page. Searching on PicClick shows me.... um, all of them on one page? As long as I keep scrolling down, I get more. Then I just click the item I like and it opens in a new window at Etsy. Browse eBay the same way right here.
You have read this article resources with the title A new way to search Etsy. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2010/03/a-new-way-to-search-etsy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A new way to search Etsy"

Post a Comment