Quiz: Find your IKEA style

I saw this quiz mentioned on Curbly and had to give it a whirl. IKEA has an online tool that will tell you what your design style is. Of course it's based on their own product line, so your style choices are limited to what they sell. (Sorry, Southwest lovers. No Navajo rugs for you here.) I came up "Modern Urban" and was diagnosed as 60% Modern, 40% Scandinavian, and 0% Country. However, I've spent half my life on a farm and have Scandinavian ancestors, so maybe I should be 50% Country, 40% Scandinavian, and 10% Modern. Hmmm. Regardless, I am definitely 0% Southwest, because adobe does nothing for me. Unless it's computer software.
You have read this article quizzes / time-wasters with the title Quiz: Find your IKEA style. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2009/02/quiz-find-your-ikea-style.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Quiz: Find your IKEA style"

Post a Comment