Our yearly room makeover

Over Christmas vacation I decided we should paint our guest room orange. Behr Poppy Glow 250B-6, to be precise. Alex obligingly helped, but made me promise we will not paint this room again for five years. Oh, fine.

Remember this makeover? I liked it. But I needed more orange.

I'll show you more details in future posts, but let me point out these great, affordable Rex Ray posters from art.com. And I know you're admiring our sleek, state-of-the-art TV.

How about this awesome The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly movie poster from Patent Pending Industries? (If you too must have one, it looks like they have a few left right here at Poster Cabaret.)
You have read this article decorating with the title Our yearly room makeover. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2009/02/our-yearly-room-makeover.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Our yearly room makeover"

Post a Comment