Host an Academy Awards party

A few friends are coming over Sunday night to watch the Oscars, so I searched the trusty internet to find some party ideas. Evite suggested Oscar Bingo, which sounds hilarious, so I googled to find some examples. Then I pilfered a few things other people wrote from here and here and added some of my own squares to make game sheets. Since I went to the trouble, I figured I'd post the PDF here in case anybody else wants to play along during the telecast. (There are ten different sheets in the file.) Whether this game will even work is hard to say. But I think it will be fun to try. And I'll be making some Red Carpet Cocktails for us to sip. Any red drink or punch would be fun, but I'm planning to use this one (scaled down and possibly modified). Have fun!

Update: Get 2010 bingo cards here. Get 2011 bingo cards here.
You have read this article entertaining / games with the title Host an Academy Awards party. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2009/02/host-academy-awards-party.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Host an Academy Awards party"

Post a Comment