Cheap decorating

I found some good deals when decorating this room. These bamboo wall boxes were on clearance at Target for $8 each. Half price. I had my eye on them, and when the price dropped, I pounced. They still had them last time I was there, so you might be able to score some.

Lookit this polar bear bank! From Etsy seller Blue Bell Bazaar.

This little side table was on clearance at CB2, so it was 30-some bucks. And that fun pillow? $4.99 at Urban Outfitters.

Those orange picture frames are the same guys I spray painted here. And I picked up that wood stump vase at Target on clearance for about $8. Sales make me very, very happy.
You have read this article decorating / home with the title Cheap decorating. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2009/02/cheap-decorating.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cheap decorating"

Post a Comment