The most awesome video I have ever seen

If you're a graphic designer and you've worked with clients for awhile, you will die laughing when you watch the commercial for Make My Logo Bigger Cream, a special new product available to your clients.

I'm afraid the video won't be as funny to non-designers, but it could prove helpful nonetheless. If you're a client, it will arm you with plenty of suggestions you could present to your designer to make her throw up or pull her hair out. That could be fun. (Link via Graphic Design Bar.)
You have read this article graphic design / time-wasters with the title The most awesome video I have ever seen. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2007/11/the-most-awesome-video-i-have-ever-seen.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The most awesome video I have ever seen"

Post a Comment