Go forth and create!

Wow, thanks for all your thoughts on the Craft Controversy, everybody. I love interesting conversations, and I was hoping to stir the pot a bit. I must admit I've got a nasty streak of devil's advocate that emerges now and then, so I've been gleefully reading all of your comments and thinking you all make great points. Especially whoever mentioned the Midol.

But what I DON'T want is for anyone to feel discouraged about whatever it is that they make, for any reason. What ultimately matters is that we enjoy the creative process and find delight in making things. I think this is a divine gift, and it takes on all kinds of different expressions. So carry on! Go forth and make stuff!
You have read this article random with the title Go forth and create!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2007/11/go-forth-and-create.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Go forth and create!"

Post a Comment