Out for a walk

We went for a walk in the drizzle on Saturday to admire the leaves.

It was also a chance to use our umbrella for two that we bought on a whim in San Francisco during a downpour. We hope everyone in the passing cars admired it. You can get your own here.

I'm intrigued by this house up the street. Its owners had it painted at the end of the summer, and I swear it was fuchsia the first time I saw the new paint job. Two weeks later, it was this bright red. Still fun, but the hot pink was awesome! I had been planning to leave them a little anonymous card on their porch praising their bravery. But I guess they reconsidered.

These are some moldy berries. I don't have much to say about that.
You have read this article with the title Out for a walk. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2007/11/out-for-walk.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Out for a walk"

Post a Comment