New kitchen curtains

This weekend I sewed some curtains for our miniscule kitchen. This brown dotted fabric comes from an Ikea quilt cover that I chopped up.

These curtains are actually my second attempt. Attempt No. 1 was made out of a happy flowery print that seemed like a good idea when it was still on the bolt. Once it was sewed into curtains, however, it became a wee bit overpowering. The final straw came when Alex sheepishly admitted a couple weeks ago, "Well, um, I didn't want to say anything, but I really don't like those at all. Too FLOWERY." He'll let me do anything I want, short of flowery. So now, I guess the valance can be... a table runner?

You have read this article decorating / home with the title New kitchen curtains. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2007/04/new-kitchen-curtains.html. Thanks!

No comment for "New kitchen curtains"

Post a Comment