Monochromatic meal

Here's Easter dinner at our place. We made Cornish hens (first time experiment) and had friends over. After putting out the food, it occurred to me that everything was the same color, except for the green beans down at the end. This is probably a culinary no-no. Alex kindly helped me cook and set the table, leading to a debate about HOW one properly arranges place settings. I have a nagging suspicion this isn't it, but none of us cared. I bet I could learn a lot if I spent some time browsing here at hostesswiththemostess.com, which just launched. The Hostess blog is great, too.
You have read this article entertaining with the title Monochromatic meal. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2007/04/monochromatic-meal.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Monochromatic meal"

Post a Comment