Essential life skill: making roses from straw wrappers

Look what came on top of the straw in my drink from a local Thai restaurant. Completely charming. So my new mission in life is to get good at making roses from paper straw wrappers. It seems like an essential skill to have, just like tying your shoes or balancing your checkbook. So far I have only practiced on one straw and my rose came out looking like a ball of waste paper, but I'm determined to master this new party trick. I think the process should go something like this video here, minus the thread.
You have read this article entertaining / paper with the title Essential life skill: making roses from straw wrappers. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2010/04/essential-life-skill-making-roses-from.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Essential life skill: making roses from straw wrappers"

Post a Comment