How to take better pictures

Blog reader Andrea wrote a post this week summarizing what she learned in a digital photography class. She kindly made her notes available right here. Anyone interested in product photography might find this DIY collapsible light box tutorial useful, compliments of Amy Kingman. I myself am not a stellar photographer, but as for my two cents, I got a new digital camera for Christmas this year. So far I love it. It's a Canon Digital Rebel XSi. (This picture is my old camera taken with my new camera.) My single best tip for taking decent photos: study the instruction manual that came with your camera. I know you're squirming with dread at the thought, but seriously, it will help you.

Update: More useful tutorials here, at I Heart Faces.
You have read this article resources with the title How to take better pictures. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-to-take-better-pictures.html. Thanks!

No comment for "How to take better pictures"

Post a Comment