$5 coupon from Fabric.com

G'morning, everybody. If you feel like a little shopping, Fabric.com is offering a $5 gift certificate to How About Orange readers. It's a one time use coupon valid from June 12th to June 19th. Enter the code blogorange when you check out to cash in your five bucks.

And I hear they just received my fabric line and it should be available in the store in a couple days.

6/19 Update for those who inquired: My fabric still isn't listed in the store, and I didn't receive a reply when I wrote them to check on it a couple days ago. Today is the last day of the coupon, so feel free to choose something else.

7/15 Update: I've found my fabric on their site right here. Good prices, too.
You have read this article shop with the title $5 coupon from Fabric.com. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2009/06/5-coupon-from-fabriccom.html. Thanks!

No comment for "$5 coupon from Fabric.com"

Post a Comment