Orange birthday yumminess

Thank you for all your warm birthday wishes last week! And to those who wondered if I'd be eating orange cake: YES. I stole this photo collage right off my friend Megan's blog so I could show you. Megan made graham cracker cookies with orange icing, Jamie made a chocolate orange marble cake, Michelle brought some amazing Ciao Bella blood orange sorbet, and Emery gave me the cutest orange card. I felt very celebrated by these dear friends. If you're interested in the recipes, clicking the names of the ladies will take you to their own posts with links. Thank you, everyone!
You have read this article recipes with the title Orange birthday yumminess. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2009/04/orange-birthday-yumminess.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Orange birthday yumminess"

Post a Comment