New fabric

I just got samples of my expanded Amusement Park fabric collection for Braemore. I love it! It's printed on 54" wide 100% cotton canvas in three colorways, with two reprinted designs and two new ones. All the prints are for sale at Fabric.com, and arriving at other home decor fabric retailers around the country (and internationally!) soon.

Calliope print

Beads print

Fireworks print

Stacks print

The Earth colorway is printed on unbleached duck so little cotton flecks show in the background. I don't think I've gotten that excited about beige ever before, but it looks so nice that suddenly I want to make 700 pillows for my living room. Along with a few other projects, so stay tuned.
You have read this article design work / fabric / shop with the title New fabric. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2009/04/new-fabric.html. Thanks!

No comment for "New fabric"

Post a Comment