Find an envelope of any size. (I embellished these by printing a label on the front of them first. You can use my design if you want; these PDFs are set up according to how my printer feeds envelopes through. If yours is different, you might need to experiment. Download the label for a small A2 envelope or a larger 6x9 envelope.)
1. After you've finished printing a design on your envelope (optional), seal it shut.
2. Cut off one end of the envelope.
3. Fold one side in toward the center (maybe about an inch or slightly less). Do the same with the other side, then fold the bottom up by the same amount, making creases in the paper.
4. Put the bag over one hand. Use your other hand to shape a flat bottom for your bag, pushing the bottom center crease downward, causing the side folds to buckle out. Crease the corners of the bottom into triangles.
5. Use a bit of double-sided tape to stick the corner triangle flaps to the bottom of the bag.
6. Reverse the folds along the sides of the bag to give it shape.
7. If you like, punch holes and thread ribbon through for a handle.
All done. You can fill your Baglets with candy for party favors or put little gifts in them.
Update: Try this envelope gift bag project with decorative masking tape.
You have read this article paper / printable / tutorials with the title Gift bags made from envelopes. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2009/03/gift-bags-made-from-envelopes.html. Thanks!