Fabric covered magnets

Some friends were over the other day, and I showed them how to whip up some fabric-covered thumbtacks and magnets. (See the tutorial here.) For the magnet version, you'd obviously glue on a magnet instead of a thumbtack. I know that seems readily apparent, but if I don't state it for the record, I am guaranteed to get emails asking about it.

I had some 1/2" magnets I got at Walmart a long time ago, and used 3/4" buttons to glue to them. You can get buttons to cover at your local fabric store, or order some right here. They're so satisfying to make that one of the girls sighed wistfully, "I wish I could make these all night long."
You have read this article fabric / tutorials with the title Fabric covered magnets. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2009/03/fabric-covered-magnets.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fabric covered magnets"

Post a Comment