Oreo truffles in a gift box

Here's a project I want to do for the holidays: make little paper gift boxes filled with Oreo truffles. It sounds ambitious, but I suspect it's pretty easy. Better be, because I'm feeling lazy lately. I was inspired by eating these yummy truffles at my friend Megan's place last week. So delish and super simple to make. And good for you, too! Ha. Here's Bakerella's recipe (and the slightly simpler Kraft Foods version she adapted). For origami gift box instructions, click here to make a small box, and here to make a larger one. I think I'll need to invite some pals over to the Jones truffle factory and make an evening of it.

(Images from Bakerella, left, and K. Werner Design, right.)
You have read this article origami / paper / recipes / tutorials with the title Oreo truffles in a gift box. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2008/11/oreo-truffles-in-gift-box.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Oreo truffles in a gift box"

Post a Comment