Gallery of orange rooms

Check it out! A collection of orange-themed rooms for your decorating inspiration, over at Desire to Inspire. Kim observes that gray, white, taupe and chartreuse are commonly used with orange when decorating. So what color do you think looks nastiest with orange? I gotta say, for me it's purple. When I post something purple here, and see it up there near my crazy orange header, my stomach lurches a little. But I think there's a way for any two colors to work together, even in unconventional pairings, if you're smart about what you put with it. Thoughts? Examples?

(Images from Michael Robinson, left; Mark Lund, right.)
You have read this article decorating with the title Gallery of orange rooms. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2008/11/gallery-of-orange-rooms.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Gallery of orange rooms"

Post a Comment