Orange Kleenex box box

Last week was our anniversary, so Alex and I took Thursday and Friday off to celebrate and enjoy each other's company. (An aside: Chicagoans, you must eat at M. Henry and Geja's Cafe if you haven't yet.) We went to a couple thrift stores where I found it necessary to buy this odd tissue box, uh, box. I painted it orange, of course, to match our other wooden orange desk accessories. The ugly Kleenex box that was sitting there is now hidden inside this box of orangey goodness. Whew. Now I can work so much better at my desk. Here it is before the paint job:

Today I'm off to Houston for the Quilt Market trade show, but you'll never know I'm gone since I've got a blog post already scheduled for tomorrow. I'll tell you all about the show next week.
You have read this article decorating with the title Orange Kleenex box box. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2008/10/orange-kleenex-box-box.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Orange Kleenex box box"

Post a Comment