Apartment Therapy

Okay, I'm back and feeling much more caught up. And I've regained some perspective, too. Last Friday I had announced to Alex, "I have decided I'm never going to design anything again." Um, a little melodramatic in hindsight, but I was feeling very low after a string of projects hit some setbacks. I thought by now I was beyond taking it personally, since I recognize that art is so completely subjective, but I still felt like a sub-standard human being. You know how it goes. Guys, your kind comments were so great. Thanks for your graciousness! So I'm feeling better now. Just in time for our home tour to go up on Apartment Therapy! Let the snarky commenting over there begin! :)
You have read this article home with the title Apartment Therapy. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2008/04/apartment-therapy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Apartment Therapy"

Post a Comment