The case of the missing blogger

Guys, I'm frazzled. I had gotten into the groove of putting something up here every day, but not so this week. What with the trip last week, work at the studio where I freelance, overnight guests, the national women's conference hosted by our church that I'm trying to attend as much as I can, and freelance jobs I'm working on between conference sessions, I'm going a little crazy. Also, have you noticed I haven't done any sort of crafty project for a long while? No time, which is a bummer, since it promotes my mental health. I need a vacation. Oh, wait. I just took one.
You have read this article with the title The case of the missing blogger. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2008/03/the-case-of-missing-blogger.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The case of the missing blogger"

Post a Comment