Try on some hair

Whenever my hair gets long enough to fit into a ponytail, that's all I ever do with it since I'm so lazy. Time to cut some off so I'm forced to actually use a blow dryer and try to look presentable. So while searching for hairstyles, I found this Makeover Studio online where you can upload your head and try on different hair. There aren't a lot of hair choices, but I still thought it was fun. You can add accessories to your head, too. Try it out if you're bored some night or looking for a new 'do.

[AAAAH! I'm suddenly mortified seeing 4 pictures of my head on here after I hit "publish." This post might not survive very long, as I'm having a sudden bout of self-consciousness.]
You have read this article time-wasters with the title Try on some hair. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2007/10/try-on-some-hair.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Try on some hair"

Post a Comment