How to do fancy things to your Blogger template

I'll be the first to admit I am a print designer, not a web programmer. I am html-challenged. But by some miracle, I was able last night to convert this blog to a three-column template all by myself! Which means you can do it, too. Everything I know about altering a standard Blogger template I learned from my friend Google. Here are the tutorials I've used for doing stuff to my blog, in case you want to try it:

How to make your sidebar links open in new windows

How to convert your Blogger template to three columns

Note: If you do attempt to monkey around and get stuck, please don't ask me to review your code. That does not sound like fun to me. Post your question in the forum following the tutorial you're using. And remember: before making any changes to your template, download a backup copy of it or you might be reeeaally sorry.
You have read this article tutorials with the title How to do fancy things to your Blogger template. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-to-do-fancy-things-to-your-blogger.html. Thanks!

No comment for "How to do fancy things to your Blogger template"

Post a Comment