It's perfect.

Okay. I've never written anything about cosmetics here before, probably because I don't wear much, and probably because this is a designy blog. But I have to admit I have a weakness for buying lip gloss, even though I usually forget to wear it. I have just found my all-time favorite, this lip stuff from Neutrogena (who is not paying me to say this!) It feels lovely and is sheer, so it's not overpowering, and not sticky like some gloss, and not heavy like lipstick. I want to buy a truckload of it and have lovely lips forever.

(Image from Neutrogena.)

[Note: I have just reread what I posted, and I sound like a badly written TV commercial. Sorry. But this is good stuff.]
You have read this article favorite things with the title It's perfect.. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2007/06/it-perfect.html. Thanks!

No comment for "It's perfect."

Post a Comment