A picture test from Hello Kitty

Well, the survey is closed, but if you were dying to answer questions, you can do this instead. While googling the other day, I came across this quiz from Hello Kitty, who is now delving into the field of psychology. Take a test to find out "how much you care about people and stuff around you." Note: maybe the questions will make more sense to you if you're Japanese.

My sad result: "About 40 percent. Basically you don't really like the act of caring." I think Kitty discerned this because I kept the red cup for myself when drinking juices with a friend.
You have read this article quizzes / time-wasters with the title A picture test from Hello Kitty. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2007/06/a-picture-test-from-hello-kitty.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A picture test from Hello Kitty"

Post a Comment