Make a paper bamboo plant

Friday night while my hubby was away on business, I was home alone feeling introverted. So I watched Will and Grace reruns and cut out paper pieces to make this lucky bamboo plant. It's from Epson's Hong Kong site, which I found via Paper Forest. I like how it turned out. I think it's cute and funny, the same way I think our fake fireplace video is funny. I'm a nerd. Oh, and if you decide to download the PDF, don't be daunted when you discover that the instructions are in Chinese. You won't need them.
You have read this article downloads / paper / printable / tutorials with the title Make a paper bamboo plant. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2007/03/make-paper-bamboo-plant.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Make a paper bamboo plant"

Post a Comment