Color personality quiz

I first saw this when Jamie at Insidesign posted it awhile ago. You can take a super quick online Colorgenics test, designed to reveal your mood and emotional state based on colors you select. Alex and I were pretty surprised when we read my profile, which fit amazingly well. I became skeptical, though, and thought maybe all the profiles would fit equally well because they're rather general. Not so. I put in "fake" choices I wouldn't pick, got different results, and they weren't a good match for me. Tell me if your profile fits you!
You have read this article quizzes / time-wasters with the title Color personality quiz. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2007/03/color-personality-quiz.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Color personality quiz"

Post a Comment